When to Act?
Not sure if you need help?
Learn More about warning signs.
We offer a variety of specific services for adults:
What is a LifeCoach?
A LifeCoach is a trained professional who helps an individual learn to set goals, prioritize, and plan. With a positive outlook, the LifeCoach organizes, motivates, reminds, and supports the client. It only takes a few minutes a day to learn how to become more efficient, make your work and personal life more manageable. Learn to simplify and take control of your life!
Why You May Need a Coach...
- Despite effort, you cannot manage things on your own.
- You lose things regularly.
- You have difficulty organizing your day, home, office.
- Prioritizing is hard...everything seems important.
- You start many projects but rarely finish any.
Advances in Understanding and Managing ADHD
--Russell A. Barkley, Ph.D.
Coaching: An Adjunct to the Treatment of ADHD
--Edward M. Hallowell, M.D.
For more information contact LMC at 843-852-5705